Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Top Tooth

Last week, Brantley cut her first top tooth. 13 1/2 months old. I'm super exited about this because she has now figured out how to use her new pearly white to bite food. I don't have to break up her granola bars anymore! Yay!
I think she is trying to get that other top tooth and possibly more but I don't see any white spots yet.

No matter what, I love her more and more every day. She keeps getting cuter and more adorable every day. Chase said that to me this evening. He was watching her play in the den and he turned looked at me and said, "Is it possible that she keeps getting cuter every day?" and of course I said "yes, I agree." 

It is past due time for some new GOOD pictures of our family so I'm dying for the weather to clear up and warm up so we can do something about that. I really would love to have them taken by White Cotton Photography. I'll have to get working on that. Once we get new pictures taken, I'm changing our blog background and header. I'm ready for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...