On Sunday, March 13th, Brantley and I went over to my aunt and uncle's house to have lunch and spend the afternoon with our family. My cousin, Andrea, and her family were down here visiting from PA so we were all very excited to see them. Brantley and I were late because the time change really got me all mixed up. Oops! So we scrapped the bottom of the dishes for some lunch but then had LOTS of fun with the family.
The kids are all so adorable and love to play together, especially the boys and Abby.
Below are our attempts at taking a group picture of all the kiddos. HAHA!!! That was comical!! Brantley wouldn't sit down and be still and Molly DID NOT want to take a picture. But we tried and these are memories we'll still cherish.
LOL! Look at Brantley in photo #6. She is running/sneaking away. haha
Brantley played with a ball, walked around with PopPop, played in the driveway and got her first scrap from falling down. Their driveway is on a hill and I looked away for just a few seconds and she fell down the driveway hitting her mouth of the concrete. SO SAD!! She cried for a good 5 minutes and had a fat lip for the rest of the afternoon. Poor baby, bad Mommy!
This is my cousin, Andrea and her youngest boy, Isaiah. I love them so much!!
Haha- Brantley looks like she's working up a mischievous plan. That little stinker!
The weather was absolutely beautiful and I'm so thankful that we were all able to get together. I have such a sweet, loving and caring family that I thank the Lord for giving me.





No comments:
Post a Comment