On Wednesday night we had dinner at Ichiban in Vestavia with our parents to celebrate Chase's 29th birthday. It was so yummy and Brantley loved the cooking in front of us. See oo'd and ahh'd the whole time. It was so cute! Chase and I got to try cracking eggs. We both did a pretty good job!
We snapped a few family pictures before we headed home.
Yesterday was his actual birthday and it ended up being a pretty good day. He had a not so fun day at work but when he got home he got to relax and just hang out. Brantley spent the night with my mom and dad so we invited a few friends to come over and celebrate. We didn't have cake or anything, although I did buy him ice cream but he forgot about it until right before we went to bed. Oh well, there's always today! haha Next year he'll be the BIG 3-0 so we'll be having a shindig to celebrate. I better start planning now! hehe
I love him more than words can express and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with him.
Happy Birthday, Chase!! We love you!!
-Allison and brantley rae



No comments:
Post a Comment