This year we spent Thanksgiving day with my family. Us, my Grandmother, Aunt Mary Jo and Uncle Mike as well as my parents had lunch at my parents house. Brantley had fun playing with her Nana and Pop Pop. They have really fun blocks and a wooden tool set that she thought was really fun to chew on. haha. That brings me to one bit of exciting news to share...BR cut her first tooth on Wednesday!! We are super excited about this because we were beginning to wonder if she was going to be toothless forever. haha! You still can't see it that well but I can feel it. She doesn't like to show it off just yet, but I bet once she gets a few more she'll start grinning just to show off her pearly whites.
I am totally in love with this picture! Brantley Rae is so in love with her Daddy and they have so much fun together. This picture says it all!
After lunch we headed home so BR could take her afternoon nap while Chase and I put up the Christmas tree. Below are some pictures Chase took during BR's first look at the tree. She was so excited about it and kept saying "Ooo, Ooo!" I did let her touch the branches and one ornament but since then she has pretty much left it alone. Thank goodness!
We have SO so much to be thankful for this year! We have a home, jobs, cars, food, clothes, amazing parents, grandparents, siblings, wonderful friends, a beautiful baby girl that we love very very much! There is so much to be thankful for this year and we thank the Lord for it all!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!
Bring on the Holidays!




No comments:
Post a Comment