This sweet pea turned 10 months old yesterday and I can hardly believe it! The time is flying by way to fast. Yikes! I'm so glad we have all these adorable pictures to document her as she grows.
This is going to be a short BR monthly update because she's got a cold again and I'm sure she'll wake up a bunch of times tonight. So I need to get in the bed.
Weight: I'm not exactly sure how much she weighs but I think she's around 16 pounds. She was 16.5 with clothes on the last time we were at the doctor, which was about a week and a half ago.
Diapers: still in 2's
Clothes: 6-9 months and 9 months
At 10 months, Brantley Rae...
-cut her first tooth last week
-has started walking between Chase and I
-loves green beans, mandarin oranges and cheese
-she has gotten very good at eating table food
-really likes looking at touch & feel books. The one in the pictures is her new Christmas book.
-her hair keeps growing
-she has the cutest scrunchy nose smiley face. It's so cute!
-is starting to figure out that I'm Ma-Ma and Chase is Da-Da. Yay!
Brantley Rae is the sweetest, most adorable baby I've ever seen! I know I'm partial, but really she is adorable! I have no idea what I would do without her. I thank the Lord daily for this sweet gift he gave Chase and I. I'm so thankful! She has come down with a cold so I'm praying that she can get a good nights sleep and we're probably going to the doctor tomorrow morning because I'm afraid she's getting an ear infection. She was totally pitiful tonight. Thankfully, I finally got her to sleep a little while ago. (ahh the power just flickered! Yikes!!) Gotta go!


No comments:
Post a Comment