Shutterfly is a great online website to use for printing photos and making lots of great things with your pictures, like photo books and Christmas cards. In the past I have used Shutterfly to make our Christmas cards, photo books, birth announcements and soon I’ll be using them to make BR’s 1st Birthday invitations. They have such cute designs and I just love all the choices! The website is easy to use so making photo cards, a photo book or any other type gift/project is a breeze.
Click on each of these links to view all the different products:
· Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
· greeting cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/5x7-folded-greeting-cards
· photo albums to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path
· photo albums to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path
· photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
· calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
· birthday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery
Here are four of my favorite Christmas photo cards:
Above is their Family Memories Christmas card. I think this is adorable and would also make a cute birthday invitation if they made one like this, but I'm not sure that they do. I'll have to check!
Above is their Peppermint Bliss Christmas card. I love the writing at the top!
Above is their Giggles & Grins Christmas card. I think it's just adorable!
And last but certainly not least, is my favorite one. This is the Classic Red Square Christmas card. I just love it and I'm not 100% sure why. I think it's because it's simple and you can add 8 different pictures.
Head on over to Shutterfly and get your next photo project started!





Did you have to do it again? You already did a Shutterfly post...
ReplyDeleteI shouldn't have done the first one yet because once I filled out the form to be able to apply for the 50 Free Photo Cards they sent me an email telling me what I needed to have in my blog post. I guess I could have just edited the other one but I didn't think of that until now. Ha!
ReplyDelete