Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Brantley's 3rd Birthday Party

 I'm finally getting around to posting these pictures from Brantley's birthday party. Pictures were taken by my good friend, Brittany with BG Photography. Thank you so much, Brittany!!


Pam Franklin outdid herself with the cake this year. I couldn't have been more happy with how it turned out. Thank you SO much, Pam!





 Brantley and her friends had a blast jumping on the trampoline.
Brantley is so lucky to have so many people that love her and came to celebrate her birthday with us. I was totally overwhelmed once everyone was there and in all the corners of our house. I couldn't believe almost everyone that I had invited was able to be there. We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. Thank you so much to everyone who was able to be there! I promise that I'm sending out thank you cards, they'll be going out this week.

 Jeremy was getting a little practice with holding and playing with a baby girl. He and Ashley are expecting a baby girl in August, Karleigh Ann.  







Brantley received WAY too many gifts, but loves every one of them.  
Savannah was perfect and had a great time as well!
 Thanks again, Brittany for being here to take the pictures for me. Love you!!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...