Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

"Dada"

Savannah woke up from her afternoon nap today and decided to start saying "dada". That is her first official word. Chase wins yet again. haha That's okay because I know /d/ is easier to say than /m/. She'll call my name one day and then she'll never stop, just like her big sister. For now I'm just excited for her that she has reached this milestone.

3 comments:

  1. The video says Unavailable :( But sounds adorable! Yay on reaching this mile stone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see it from here because I think you linked to your facebook profile and if you're profile is private, it's won't show it here. However, Justin did show it to me on facebook. Both videos. SO IMPRESSED!!!! Dada was Carter's first word too but he didn't say it until 9 months! Way to go Savannah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *you're = your* I had to correct. I hate when people make that mistake!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...