Like I said yesterday in THIS post, my shoulder took a turn for the worse over the weekend. That being said, we made the decision to turn Brantley's crib into a toddler bed by removing the front rail. I was a little afraid she wouldn't like it and that she might get out of bed at night or in the morning before we were up, but she has done amazing!! No crying, no getting up (at bedtime, in the middle of the night or in the morning), and she really likes it.
She still has her pacy but this is one step closer to her being a true big girl.
I love that she can just climb in the bed and I don't have to pick her up to put her in there. She's so great!! All the sleep training I did back when she was a baby has paid off and she loves to sleep in her bed, crib or toddler bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment