I have been MIA for a few weeks because I've been down right busy with work and taking care of munchkin. I hate that I've slacked on the blog but I'm hoping to get back on track soon.
What's been going on...
My shoulder injury has taken a turn for the worse so I'm most likely going to be leaving my position at work this week and hopefully start physical therapy next week so that I can try rehabbing my shoulder. At times the pain is unbearable and I can't move my arm much at all. My doctors can't really do much for me since I'm pregnant so I rehab is my only option at this point. I don't want to spend the next 6 months in this much pain during the duration of my pregnancy.
I have a really hard time picking up Brantley so carrying babies at work is also out of the question. My hope is that with me being back at home more, I will be able to find the time to blog easier. I'm crossing my fingers!!
Anyways, I've taken today and tomorrow off of work for sure so maybe this afternoon I can get so updating done on this blog and the baby bump blog. Check back this afternoon! I hope everyone has a great week!!

Justin told me about your shoulder...I think Chase said something to him this weekend. That really sucks they can't do anything at all!!! Hope you get better soon! I can imagine it's hard handling Brantley with that pain.
ReplyDeleteI AM SOOOO sorry that happened girl!!!!!! Let me know if you need me to watch Brantley ever.
ReplyDelete