Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trying On Your Last Name

I wanted to share this video with all of you because Lauryn Taylor Bach is amazing! I've known her since she was 5 and I'm so proud of her following her dreams. I'm so happy to see them starting to come true!! She gives full glory to God for her talent and success and that makes me happy as well. She is a wonderful young lady and an extremely talented singer/song-writer.
Trying On Your Last Name is an original song written by LTB and I think it's wonderful. I remember doing this in high school and college so many times and I know lots of other girls did as well.
Here it is...



You can subscribe to her YouTube channel HERE and recieve updates as she posts more videos. She has LOTS of other really great songs as well!

I love you Lauryn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...