What am I looking forward to: Starting to look more pregnant than just fat. I'm at that in between stage where the belly isn't big enough to look like I'm pregnant, instead I just look like I have been kicking back LOTS of beers. Not attractive!!! I'm also ready for our next ultrasound and the next time I get to hear the heart beat. I should be able to hear the heart beat via Doppler at my next appointment on Halloween. Yay!!
The baby is the size of a Raspberry this week!
Now he/she weighs in at about .04 ounces and measures about .63 inches. This week, she's growing about a millimeter each day.
Baby's developments at 8 weeks:
- You can't feel it yet, but she's moving those arms and legs like crazy!
- Her fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and her tail is gone.
- Fun fact: your baby's taste buds are now forming.
Little Peanut is growing fast and right on track. We went to our first doctor's appointment on Friday morning and it went great. Peanut's heart rate was 169bpm and he/she measured 8 weeks 2 days. My doctor has set my due date at May 25th but she's pretty sure I'll deliver early since I delivered BR a week early and this is my second baby. Yay!! I would love to have the same delivery that I had with BR to happen again. It was super easy and I am truly thankful for that.
So now it's really real!! We've seen the baby and heard the heart beat. I've got a baby on board!!! My doctor said that the miscarriage rate at this point is only about 3 % so hopefully that will not happen to this sweet baby. Please pray with us that the baby continues to develop just as it should into a healthy bundle of joy!!




No comments:
Post a Comment