This past Monday I decided that Brantley (and Marina, our new friend that I keep 2-days a week) needed an outside toy to play with since the weather has started to get so nice. We have a swing but they can't do that together. I decided that a water table would be perfect.
The pictures above are from Monday afternoon when we put the table together we let BR play in it for the first time. She was completely soaked and freezing but she didn't care one little bit. I hit a homerun with this purchase. Thanks to her great-grandparents we had a gift card left from Brantley's birthday that I was able to use to buy the table. Yay! Thank you!
I believe this was Tuesday afternoon. Brantley has played with the water table almost every day since we got it. She loves it!
On Thursday, Marina was staying with us so Brantley introduced her to the water table. I didn't even fill it with water since the girls didn't have on bathing suits but there was still enough water left in there for them to manage getting really wet. haha It's Marina a cutie! I think so. She is super sweet! Thankfully the girls get along pretty well and have been having fun playing together. They are only 2 months apart so it's really fun to watch them interact.
This Spiralin' Seas Waterpark water table has been a great purchase so far and I recommend it.





No comments:
Post a Comment