This afternoon we hung out in the backyard for a couple of hours while BR played in her new super cool swimming pool. I bought this pool at Kid's Market for 1/2 the regular price and it had never been used. What a deal! The water was really really cold but like usually Brantley still made the most of it and played her little heart out.
The slide on the pool is pretty fun but Brantley isn't big enough to climb up on it by herself so Chase and I helped her. I love this picture of them two. Chase finally took a break from all his constant working on this and that to just hang out in the backyard with us. He works so hard for us and I'm extremely thankful, but it was wonderful to have him slow down and have some fun with us.
What a perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon!



Ummmmm...I kinda want to come play in that pool!!! When she's older you should get a slip and slide. I so want one of those...for me ;)
ReplyDelete