These are our new ornament for 2010. I love our little snowman family ornament. It's perfect since we are "Proud New Parents". I had Brantley Rae's Baby's 1st Christmas ornament made at the Christmas Village a few months ago and I love the way it turned out. So sweet!
And lastly, I found our Little Tiger Fan ornament at the Auburn store in the Galleria. I was so excited when I found it there. It was actually cheaper in the store than online so that was great.
These are our past yearly ornaments. The top one is from our first Christmas before we got married. We received it as a wedding gift from my friend Ashley. The Snowman ornament we bought on our honeymoon to Gatlinburg, TN back in 2009. And lastly, our 2009 family ornament is still my favorite one so far. The expectant bear family! Adorable! It was perfect. There was even a bear for Marley!
I hope everyone is ready for Christmas because it's next weekend! Yay! I'm so pumped! I love Christmas because we get to spend so much time with family and friends. Tis the season for fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment