Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birthday Ideas

 These are just a bunch of ideas I have for Brantley's party. Hopefully it will turn out as cute as I'm envisioning it. We'll see!
I love this invitation from Shutterfly. It's so super cute! I'm thinking about making the invitations myself though but I haven't decided.

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Also check out pizzazzerie.com. I just started advertising with her. She has great ideas. You may have to type in first birthday ideas or just go to children's parties. I love what you have already though. Love the new pics of Brantley too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison, what a lovely site you have here!
    And the sweetest baby girl!
    I'm your newest follower on Google.
    Hope you'll stop by and visit me too.
    Merry Christmas!
    Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love the invite! I used that as part of something I did for Emma Kate's birthday! I can't wait to see all of the wonderful things you do/make for BR's first birthday! SO special!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...