Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gerber Generation Photo Search

 I have entered BR in the Gerber Generation Photo Search this month and I would love for you to vote for her. There are 6 winners each month, one from each Milestone, with the most votes. The winner wins a Flip Side HD video camera and their photo featured on Gerber.com.

She could also star in a Gerber Ad, this is how...Six months after the start of the contest, the judges will select one photo that shows the most expression, charm and uniqueness. That photo wins! I think BR totally has a chance at winning because how can you deny that happy smile!?! 

The Grand Prize would be for her to be chosen to star in the Gerber Ad. Along with that she will win a $25,000 Scholarship. That would be the most wonderful thing ever!!
Please help Brantley Rae win this contest this month by voting for her picture. Click on the link below and it will take you straight to her so you can vote. It will ask you to enter your email and then confirm the vote from an email it will send you, but Gerber will not start sending you junk mail about baby stuff. I'm almost certain that they won't. They don't ever send me e-mails and I'm a member of their website.  

Thanks SO much!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...