Thursday night I finally finished Brantley Rae's Owl rag quilt I've been working on for a few weeks. It turned out better than I expected and we both LOVE it! See how fluffy it is. So great!! Once she's up and walking around in a couple of months I may try to use it as a rug in her bedroom like Ashley did with AR's. (You can see AR's quilt near the bottom of the post) Ashley's mom made Ava Reese her owl rag quilt for her 2nd birthday. When I saw it I just knew BR had to have one. haha!
So what do you think? Adorable, right? I will say that despite how totally cute it is, it was a total pain to make. Don't take on this challenge if you don't like cutting out lots of different pieces and then sewing them all together. It took me a total about about 20 hours or more to make this sweet quilt. BR better be good to it!! haha It's a rag quilt so I expect her to USE it and LOVE all over it. I'm hoping that it will be one of those things that she remembers when she's older. Love it!!



That is adorable. What pattern did you use?
ReplyDeleteSOOOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete