This afternoon I got REALLY bored. So Chase told me to go buy stuff to sew something so I could try out my new sewing machine. So...
Today turned out to be a WONDERFUL day all because of this dress.
I MADE IT!!!!
With my own two hands and my new handy dandy sewing machine.
I am so happy with it that I could jump up and down if I was allowed to, but BR might not like that very much.
Today turned out to be a WONDERFUL day all because of this dress.
I MADE IT!!!!
With my own two hands and my new handy dandy sewing machine.
I am so happy with it that I could jump up and down if I was allowed to, but BR might not like that very much.
It's pink seersucker and I LOVE IT!! It's a 6-9 month size so it will be a while before BR gets to wear it but that's okay. I'm going to make many more in different sizes and fabrics. From now on I think I'm going to make them out of two different fabrics/reversible so that we can get more wear out of the dresses.Right now it doesn't have anything on the front but I'm thinking about appliqueing a flower on the top middle or either one of these monograms. I like them both very very much!!



between this and the butterfly/button picture, you could have a little business going for yourself! excellent!
ReplyDeletesooooo cute! love seersucker! i vote for the monogram... but that's just personal preference. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies!!
ReplyDelete