Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Belly Post - 22 Weeks

This week I am 22 weeks. Of course I'm so happy to be getting further along in my pregnancy. I've really started to feel BR moving more and more everyday. I love it!
The color of her room in the picture looks totally gross. I promise it's not really a nasty pea green color!

Here is what is going on inside my belly this week...
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but her irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside the womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers her body and the deep wrinkles on her skin, which she'll sport until she adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside her belly, her pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

Brantley,
I am loving the fact that you're growing and getting stronger. I like when I can just sit back and feel you moving around. I'm hoping that means you're happy in there. :0) Today, I went to some yard sales and bought you a few more seriously cute outfits. They will be totally adorable on you next summer. I also got us a GREAT diaper bag! It's by Petunia Pickle Bottom. It's brand new and only $15. Yay! Mommy got a deal!!
After yard saleing, I went over to Granddaddy and Bebe's house to spray paint the letters for your name that we're going to hang on the wall. They turned out so cute! Of course, I painted them PINK!! Daddy we'll have to hang the letters up one day when we get all the furniture put in your room.
Well, I guess that's all for today. I love you very much and I can't wait to meet you in a couple more months.
I love you! (and so does Daddy)
-Mommy
This is her name painted in PINK!!
Her name is going to be above her bed like this but actually up a foot or so.
I can't wait to see the nursery all put together. It's going to be so cute! Or at least the vision in my head is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...