Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shopping for Brantley Rae

To celebrate finding out that Brantley is a GIRL, my mom and I went shopping for the rest of the afternoon. Here are a few pictures of what I bought.
I bought the mattress and a pink sheet to go in her crib because it was driving me crazy that the crib has been empty for so many weeks.
I bought these 4 outfits, a pair of shoes, 1 adorable onesie with a cute saying on it, and a stuffed animal.
The stuffed animal I bought has raddles in the feet and crunchy stuff and squeakers under the numbers. It's really soft!!
My mom gave this to me for Brantley as we were walking out of the doctor's office. She had brought something pink and something blue so she would be prepared for either one. It's a lamb passy holder and tiny white passy. So cute!!
This is another picture of the outfits I bought yesterday. I LOVE the footies on all the pajamas. They are adorable! Brantley Rae's feet are going to be so sweet! The pink dress is precious! I LOVE them all so much and I can't wait to put her in them!!
How ADORABLE are these shoes?! I know!! Church shoes, check!












I bought these two outfits a few months ago, right after I found out I was pregnant. They are, you guessed it, ADORABLE!! hehe
Look how sweet this is!

After spending 2, yes 2 hours in Babies R' Us my mom took me to the Swanky Stork in Homewood where she bought me a great pair of pants. I am so thankful for them because pants have been nearly impossible for me to find so that was a great way to end our shopping day.
Thanks Mom!!

Brantley Rae is our little PRINCESS and we can't wait to meet her in February!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...