GIRL!!
Today has been a super-very long day for me and I am pooped! So this is going to be short with no pictures.
Chase, my mom and I all went to my doctor's appointment this morning and found out that we'll be having a GIRL!! Her name will be Brantley Rae Williamson. She will be named after Chase's mother. Brantley was her maden name.
After the doc, Chase went back to work and mom and I went to lunch at the Diplomat Deli. Yummy! Once our tummies were full, we headed on over to Babies R' Us. We spent 2 hours in there registering and shopping. It was wonderful!! All the cute little PINK stuff was calling my name. I did control myself and only get a few things, but I'll share those things with everyone tomorrow.
After all the shopping, I went and spent the evenings with my second family, the Bachofer's. I LOVE them all SO much!! The kids are getting so big and I love spending time with them. Jennie and John are excited about Baby Brantley. They are considering her their first grandchild and their kids are going to be Brantley's extra aunts and uncles. hehe! She can't have too many I don't suppose.
I just got home from their house and I'm going to bed. I'll post the picture from the sonogram tomorrow after work.
Thanks to everyone who prayed for us today and for all the congrats.
Nighty, night from me and Brantley Rae!
p.s. I think we (or at least I) am going to call her by both names. I love them equally and they sound girly and cute.
Today has been a super-very long day for me and I am pooped! So this is going to be short with no pictures.
Chase, my mom and I all went to my doctor's appointment this morning and found out that we'll be having a GIRL!! Her name will be Brantley Rae Williamson. She will be named after Chase's mother. Brantley was her maden name.
After the doc, Chase went back to work and mom and I went to lunch at the Diplomat Deli. Yummy! Once our tummies were full, we headed on over to Babies R' Us. We spent 2 hours in there registering and shopping. It was wonderful!! All the cute little PINK stuff was calling my name. I did control myself and only get a few things, but I'll share those things with everyone tomorrow.
After all the shopping, I went and spent the evenings with my second family, the Bachofer's. I LOVE them all SO much!! The kids are getting so big and I love spending time with them. Jennie and John are excited about Baby Brantley. They are considering her their first grandchild and their kids are going to be Brantley's extra aunts and uncles. hehe! She can't have too many I don't suppose.
I just got home from their house and I'm going to bed. I'll post the picture from the sonogram tomorrow after work.
Thanks to everyone who prayed for us today and for all the congrats.
Nighty, night from me and Brantley Rae!
p.s. I think we (or at least I) am going to call her by both names. I love them equally and they sound girly and cute.

Congrats on your baby girl! Have fun picking out pink :)
ReplyDeletePlease call her Brantley Rae! I LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a sweet girl!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Girls are sooo much fun...and fun to shop for :)
ReplyDelete