Friday night we met some friends for dinner at LaFiesta in Hoover and then went to Vestavia Bowl for a little fun. We all had a really great time. I beat Chase the second game by one point. It was an awesome come back right at the end because I got a turkey in the last 3 frames. Yay for me!
See the three X's that's my turkey and then a almost had a fourth one. That would have been even greater!!
This is Cody and his wife, Audry. Cody is the new guy at Chase's work. They are a really fun couple and we're glad they came out with us. Yay for new friends!!
Amanda and her husband, Steven joined us also. We all had a really great time!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The best part of my weekend by far was Saturday night. Chase and I went to the Baron's game to hangout with a friend of mine that I miss verymuch! We all had a great time! He is such an ADORABLE little boy and he has an amazing family that loves him dearly. He is truly blessed!! I wish I could explain how happy it made me to see him again!!
So next up is our Easter Sunday blog. Once again, stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment