Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The time has come...

for me to say goodbye to my Bluff Park friends. It's is an extremely bitter sweet day. I'm not ready to go AT ALL but I know that God is leading me where he wants me to go. So I look forward to what he has in store for my career and life.
Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying for me this past week. I am feeling so much stronger than I thought I would feel and I believe it's because of all the prayers. The staff here at BP are having an ice cream party for my farewell this afternoon after school, which is SO sweet of them! I hope and pray that I am welcomed as well at the new school as I have been here at Bluff Park. I'm really going to miss my little guy and all my wonderful friends that I have made.
This morning my friends Donna, Jane and I were walking down the hall together and someone referred to us as the "Three Musketeers" and I about wanted to cry right then and there because I'm going to miss those two wonderful ladies the most! They both work in P.E. and that has been my favorite part of everyday because they are so much fun. Jane, I know you will probably read this and I hope you will share it with Donna. Thank you both for all the laughter that we shared in the gym. I look forward to the times that we get to meet up and hang out after school. I love you girls!

I'll keep everyone updated on how the transfer goes tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a great situation!
That's all for now. I hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful first day at Green Valley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. allison!
    i am speechless (and you know that is a rare thing!).
    i made rhiannon read this and she immediately said, "aawwww....jane....you have a friend!"
    with that, she zeroed in on the most important thing.
    i, too, look foward to our hang out times to come. remember: you and chase have an open invitation to come over to play wii. if you're lucky, i might even let you play my rock band drums ;)
    love,
    the head musketeer (don't you love how i arbitrarily made myself "head"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...