
Yesterday was my Bridal Tea. I received SO MANY great gifts! I'm really excited about it all. I was so happy to see everyone that was able to be there. Thank you so much to all of you that were able to come.

Debbie, Kelly and Anita are three of the ladies I used to work with at God's House and I miss them all very much. I was happy to see everyone from GHK that was able to make it.

This is me and all the Hostesses of my shower.
Left to right: Sara, Leslie, Grandmother, Mom, me, Aunt Judy, Carlotta, Ann, and Aunt MaryJo
My Aunt Brenda was also a hostess but she was unable to attend the shower at the last minute.

The decorations were very pretty. There were lots of cakes and other goodies as well.

Haley and Leigh Ann were also there to help with my shower. Thanks to both of them for helping. I love you guys!
I can't believe the wedding is only 47 days away! I can't wait!
I'm so sad I couldn't make it! I had to work last night at 7 so I had to sleep during the day! I hope to see you soon!!
ReplyDelete