Yesterday at my shower I received my Holiday basket from Ashley W. There are some really cute holiday decorations in there. Mine and Chase's favorite party is the ornament. It is SO cute!
Look...

Also, Chase and I finally found some stocking hangers that we liked. There are two snowmen and a Santa. We thought they were pretty cute. I still have to get our names put on them, but for now this will have to work.
Happy Holidays!
Ok you're putting me to shame with all this blogging! I feel like such a slacker! :) I love that everyone has a way to keep up with what's going on in each others lives thoough, so keep up the good work! The decorations look great by the way!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you like your ornament! Heath and I have one from every year and they are my favorites!! The stocking hangers are super cute!!
ReplyDelete