Well, today marks 38 weeks and 5 days of being pregnant with Ryleigh Jean (it's 4:50am on Tuesday) and I'm still pregnant. Baby girl is happy and comfy inside my large belly and isn't showing signs of coming just yet. Oh how I wish it were time to meet our sweet baby girl! My comfort level is dropping ever so quickly and my patience is growing a bit thin with waiting. I know, I know, I know that she will come when she is ready and it will be perfect, but oh my goodness, I'm ready to birth this baby girl right now! She's most likely around 7 lbs and 20-21 inches long. I have an appointment with my chiropractor on Wednesday afternoon and with my OB on Monday morning. I would LOVE it if I wasn't able to make it to those appointments because of delivery but oh well, I guess I'll just have to continue the waiting game.
Ryleigh-
Mommy, Daddy, your big sisters and the rest of our family and friends are super ready to meet you. Please come as soon as you are ready! We love you so much already baby girl!!
Love,
Mommy
Current discomforts: cramping in my right leg, hips falling asleep in bed, Braxton Hicks contractions, stuffy nose and sore throat (happened over night), itchy belly and overall just feeling anxious and ready to get this show on the road. I'm a bit nervous about natural unmedicated birth but I REALLY do want to do it. I'm praying that it works out for Andrea, my cousin, to be at the hospital with Chase and I to help coach me through the delivery.
No comments:
Post a Comment