Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Baby Bump #3 @ 14 weeks

How I'm Feeling: I'm feeling great! Nothing to complain about really, and I am so thankful. The baby and my belly are really growing. It's so fun!

Movement: A few times I've felt something that felt like a baby flutter but it only happens once at a time and is VERY faint, so I'm not real sure. I expect to start feeling really kicks in the next few weeks.

Gender: I've pretty much convinced myself that this baby will be another sweet baby girl based on the Ramzi method, the fast heart rate and the fact that I feel almost exactly the same as I did with our big girls. We have an appointment to find out gender on October 22nd (I'll be 16 weeks).  That's only 12 more days! So we're going with GIRL expectations but if they say BOY, we will be totally shocked and oober excited!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm ready to know gender so that we can actually start planning the nursery and purchasing a few things here and there. We're having to purchase all of our baby gear again, because we've sold everything we used with the girls. (oops!) We have a crib mattress and some girl clothes...that's it. I'm also looking forward to revealing the gender to the girls (and our parents) after our appointment on the 22nd. They aren't going to the ultrasound with us so I think we'll just do something cute to reveal it to them and our parents. I've got to figure that part out between now and then.

Doctor's Appointment: I go back for my 15 week visit this Thursday afternoon. I'm praying that my weight gain isn't too much. I don't feel like I've gained much at all since my 10 week visit but I'm sure I have.

Baby's Development at 14 weeks:
Our baby is the size of a LEMON this week!
      • *What to Expect When Expecting says that the baby is possibly right at 4 inches long already. So I guess it's somewhere in between 3.4-4.0 inches.*
      • He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
      • His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs too!
      • And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair all over his body -- it will keep him warm until closer to delivery when the lanugo will begin to sluff off.
          • Note: The HE wording is just the way I copied it from TheBump, we do not know gender at this point.
      • I've been listening to the baby's heart rate every couple of days and it's still in the 150's.

Belly Picture at 14 weeks:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...