Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Brantley's First Day of 2K

Today was our sweet girls first day of 2K preschool. I thought I was be sad or maybe tear up a little bit but I didn't at all. I thought about it, but I didn't. I am really excited for her/with her about school. She is going to learn so much and have a FANTASTIC time at school. I can't wait to hear about all the fun she is having this afternoon when I pick her up.
 Cutie Pie!!
 It's hard to believe she's old enough to be in preschool! She's growing up so fast!!
I'm praying that she's having a wonderful day!!



3 comments:

  1. She does look so grown up throwing that bag over her shoulder and walking off to preschool. So cute! I do love her shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is ADORABLE!!! So precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...