Baby Movements: The baby is for sure getting stronger because I can feel kicks much more often these days. Chase hasn't been able to feel any yet but I think he will in the next 2-3 weeks.
Gender: We will find out Boy or Girl on January 11th. I really can not wait for that day to come! I am fully expecting the baby to be a girl but since we still don't know for sure I'm very anxious about knowing. We've decided to have a little fun that day and invite a few family members and close friends over to reveal the baby's gender. I need some excitement in my life so I thought this would be a cute way to spice things up and have a good time with friends and family.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Of course, I'm looking forward to finding out the gender of the baby so we can start on the nursery. I've been on Pinterest everyday it seems like coming up with great ideas for boy and girl nurseries. I really can't wait! Either way it's going to be so cute and we are not using any NEON colors this time, haha! I'm really not sure what made us think that lime green was a good color for Brantley's nursery.
Baby's Development at 19 Weeks:
The baby is the size of a mango!
At about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces, she's getting there!
- Developing a protective coating over her skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at her birth.
- Working on her five senses. Nerve cells for her sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in her brain.
- Arms and legs are now in the right proportion to each other and the rest of the body.
The baby bump is growing and we're almost halfway through!!



No comments:
Post a Comment