We closed on our new house on Monday, July 18th at 5pm and started moving in that night around 7pm. We've been pretty much non-stop with opening boxes and putting things in a place. I haven't taken many pictures of the house because the rooms aren't finished yet.
It's honestly going to be awhile before things are finished but hopefully in the next week or so we can get the house put together enough to take share some pictures.
We love the house and are overwhelmed with how great God is. Our house buying journey was long and torturous but God has this house in mind and worked it out in our favor. We're very blessed and thankful!
I look forward to being able to share pictures with you all in the near future. I hope you're all having a wonderful week and that you have a great weekend. God bless!!

No comments:
Post a Comment