These are pictures from Mason's first day at our house. We had a great day!
Some other pictures from last week. They have so much fun rolling and crawling all over the floor.
On Monday morning, I took the babies outside to play and they had a great time. I was able to take some really cute pictures of them. So fun!
Mason was a really happy guy Monday afternoon and I got lots of really great pictures of his cute smile. Brantley was not interested in smiling. She just wanted to play, play, play.
So far so good. I'm liking keeping little Mason at home with us. It's a great way for me to work from home so I'm really glad that it's working out.
p.s. We bought me a mini-van over the weekend. Poke fun, if you must but I love it. I'll post more about that later. ha!





swagger wagon!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy the two babies get along great! Gosh I would love to be able to do that!!
ReplyDeleteHehe I can't wait to hear about your new swagger wagon! :-) I must say...I can't see myself getting one of those...even though they are pretty sweet now.