On Saturday, I bought this Exersaucer for Brantley because I knew she would love it. Her friend Alice has one at her house and Brantley has loved playing in her's, so I decided she needed one at our house. Boy was I right! She loves this thing so much!
I can't get over how much she has changed in just the past week. She has started reaching for toys and actually playing with them. Also, she is getting so close to rolling over from her back to her tummy. I help her every now and then but I know she'll be doing it all by herself before I know it. She doesn't even try to roll from her tummy to her back. I think she's afraid to hit her head again. One day soon I know she'll be rolling all over the place and I'll be wishing she would be still long enough for me to change her diaper. haha!
Weight update: On Monday, she weighed 12 pounds, 3 ounces!! Yay! Every time she makes it to another pound, I do a little dance. She gains weight SO slow, so every pound is something to celebrate about.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Hopefully I'll have something else to update about before the week is up. I miss blogging!

The little milestones are sooo exciting!
ReplyDeleteBTW my chunky monkey is like 10 pounds heavier than BR....geez! lol
She is totally loving the new toy! The smile on her face is so adorable, you can tell she's so excited about it! I'm ready for you to start blogging more too!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just too precious, and I can't wait to see her playing in this. Love - love- love it!!
ReplyDeleteSo Sweet Allison! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I cannot believe how fast they grow! I guess before I know it my itty bitty will be there =(
ReplyDelete