Today our wedding album came in! I'm so excited!
I created it on Blurb.com with there software program that can be downloaded there. It was pretty easy and very fun!
My picture taking isn't the greatest because I took them at the wrong time of day. But I'm excited and I didn't want to wait to post about it.
Enjoy!
I created it on Blurb.com with there software program that can be downloaded there. It was pretty easy and very fun!
My picture taking isn't the greatest because I took them at the wrong time of day. But I'm excited and I didn't want to wait to post about it.
Enjoy!
On the left page it says, "The ceremony was held at the Colonial American Village in Montevallo, Alabama."On the right page it says, "The reception followed the ceremony in the Barn."





This is the back of the album.These are just a few of the pages. There are actually 92 pages in our album. Our photographer, Jessica Wright, did a wonderful job on our pictures. We've been very happy with them all!
I just love the way our album turned out, even if I did design it myself.
...And they lived happily ever after!!



I think the album looks wonderful...you did a great job!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nikki!
ReplyDelete