Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday

So I'm a week late on this one but I wanted to add it to my blog anyways. Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting this blog carnival every Friday. This past week was the first week and it featured Living rooms. Enjoy!

Welcome to our Living Room!!

This photo was taken from our kitchen door. Chase actually picked out this beautiful furniture before I was even around. He has pretty good taste!!
This photo was taken from in front of our TV. The wall looks green in this picture but it's actually brown. Chase spent over 24-26 hours painting and sponging it. It looks great!!
Here is a photo of our table that is behind the couch. You can see it as you walk in the front door. The wood work is beautiful! I love the marble top on this table and the coffee table. Once again, Chase did a great job picking all the furniture out.

Well, that's our Living room. I hope you've enjoyed the tour.
Thanks for stopping by. Check back Friday for our Guest room tour.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allison! I have been reading your blog. Love your living room!! You actually missed the first week. It was kitchens! You should definitely still post your kitchen!

    -Elise Collins Hollinhead

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...