Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I found the love of my life.


The night was Saturday, March 8th, 2008. I was sitting the the kitchen of Devin's house with Ashley when this handsome man walked into the room. He didn't say much at first but I was interested to know more about him. The more I was around him the more I liked him.
Funny story about our first kiss...
We were sitting at the kitchen table, probably 2 hours after we met when all of a sudden a friend grabbed Chase's camera and started snapping pictures. Before we knew it she was telling us to kiss. She didn't know that would be our first time and she was insisting that we kiss. Devin eventually told Chase to go for it and just kiss me...and so he did. hehe It wasn't the most romantic first kiss but there were still sparks and a connection.
Chase had to leave early to go into work but before he left he asked me to go to dinner with him the next night. I was very excited to get a chance to really talk to such a nice and handsome guy.
Sunday night we went to Firebirds for our first date. We talked about where we were in our lives and what we were looking for and by the end of the night I was hooked. I was extremely happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...